Introduction / Beginners
DESCRIPTION: Introduction to US254135
This learning programme has been designed for the "newbie" 4x4 and off-road vehicle operator
- who has little or no off-road driving experience
- who would like 4x4 off-road training prior to obtaining a
- formal accredited qualification
- who wish to use their 4x4 and off-road vehicle in a safe
- effective & environmentally friendly manner.
- It is assumed that the learner assessed will be in possession of a code A,B or EB drivers licence.
- 1 Day (08.00am to around 4.30pm) Normally over a weekend but can be done during the week on request.
- Groups minimum 6 & maximum 10 persons - R 650.00 pp
- Individual training or couples - R1000.00 pp
- Prices subject to change.
- Access and use of approved training facility.
- Facilitation by a trained accredited instructor and/or assessor.
- light refreshments.
- Bring and braai; including your family.
- This does not include the use of a off- road vehicle and fuel.
- Vehicle's are available at additional cost and prior arrangement.
Overnight accommodation and camping can be arranged at an additional cost.