ADVANCED OFF-ROAD VEHICLE OPERATOR CERTIFICATE (US254154)
- This course will be available during the 2nd quater of 2012.
- The course is for experienced drivers only and the candidate needs to be in posession of a US 254125 certificate.
- The course concentrates on advanced off-road driving techniques including recovery, winching, water and sand driving. In short it a is fun weekend of hard work.
- Be prepared to leave feeling dirty and tired, but having gained a wealth of off-road driving knowledge.
- We camp out the entire weekend.
- You need to be self sufficient bringing all food, tent and supplies with. Honeybee will supply refreshments & snacks during the day but no meals.
- You need to have your own vehicle and recovery equipment including rated shackles, snatch ropes/straps etc
- All vehicles need to be fitted with approved recovery points
- Cost to be advised